Dear Valued Customer,
Amidst the Pandemic of Covid-19, we have realised a redefined business modality, that is “Staying Safe”. The Federal Government have eased the lockdown, hence gradual opening of the nation economic activities.
Our offices and project sites have opened for business from Monday 4th of May 2020, within the official hours of 9am to 4pm, Monday through to Friday while Project Site work up to Saturdays.
The NCDC have outlined guidelines which we deemed fit it should be adhered to, to ensure safety of both Customer and Staff –
1. Always wear your face mask when coming to any of our offices and project sites.
2. Alcohol base Hand sanitizers are provided at our office entrance; sanitise your hands before and after your visit, or you can use the provided soap and water to wash your hands at designated point for at least 30seconds.
3. Comply with our personnel for temperature check before you are granted access into any of our facilities, comply and adhere to safety instructions as well, you will be guided by our personnel.
4. Avoid touching walls and handrails anytime you use the staircase.
5. Social distancing is believed to be safer; clients are enjoined to practice the use of our digital platforms for their business needs. See below our digital platforms for your use. Always allow 1meter between yourself and any person while conducting business.
Our call centre agents are available to answer your calls – (+234) 703 102 1819, (+234) 803 043 9477, (+234) 809 937 7779, (+234) 810 665 8358.
You can make enquiries by sending emails to our sales agents directly from our website.
You can take a virtual tour of our project sites from our website.
You can make payments through electronic bank transfers into our bank accounts, – talk to our sales agents for more information.
Visit our social media platforms for updates on our projects and for other information – twitter- @dantata1; IG- dantatatown1; Facebook / Linkedin- Dantata Town Developers limited,